Environmental toxins are a considerable health problem all over the world.
What are they? Toxins can be defined as anything that can potentially harm us. They include things like antibiotics, food additives, preservatives, household cleaners, drugs, tobacco, pollution, & pesticides. All of the chemicals that we come into contact with daily are absorbed into the body. Agricultural sprays, horticultural sprays, mercury in the form of amalgam in our teeth, radiation, heavy metals, petrochemicals, solvents, fluoride, viruses, bacteria, amoeba etc.
Where are they? Environmental toxins are in the air we breathe, the water we drink, the food we eat , the houses we live in and the chemical medicines that our medical system provides for us. There are an estimated 28,000 different additives put into our foods,. These are used to increase shelf-life, to sweeten, colour and enhance flavour. some are essential, some harmless, but other can do untold damage.
How do they enter our body? At any given time the average person has absorbed 800 to 2000 pollutants through their skin, lungs and digestive tract.
Where do they go? Generally speaking toxins absorbed with our food are more easily broken down by the digestive system and passed out via the bowel -providing it is functioning correctly.
Toxins absorbed through the skin or lungs or given via injection become more dangerous to the body as they are not easily assimilated through the normal channels (eg by the liver) so they enter other body organs and systems such as glands, muscles, bones, lymph circulation, connective tissue, nervous tissue, liver heart and kidneys.
What damage do they do? In a normal healthy body, the human body should generally eliminate toxins. However, today we are exposed to ever-increasing amounts of poisons that are now combining with other toxins to create deadly chemical compounds.
Toxins - FREE RADICALS - are the unstable chemical molecules that are now found in great numbers in our environment as part of the pollutants. These free radicals damage the cellular DNA of our genes. Our gene patterns become distorted so that our cells cannot be replicated correctly. This causes illnesses and disorders.
Our bodies have a natural detoxification system, which is made up of many parts, including the liver, kidneys, intestines, and blood. The challenge is that we live in a modern world that is drenched in man-made substances our bodies just weren’t built to process. Chemicals are everywhere, from the cleanser you use, to clean the kitchen counters, to the microwave lunches you eat at the office. In a healthy, well-nourished body, these toxins are efficiently neutralized and eliminated. However, for most of us, our bodies are already overloaded, and the natural detoxification process is impaired.
How do We Remove the Toxins? Toxins layer themselves into our body tissues. To remove them successfully you need to:
1. Be aware of the ways they specifically enter your body and then
2. Eliminate them in your life
3. Flush them out of your system .
Detoxification takes place in our bodies daily.
A Purification Routine will assist your body by raising stamina and also energy, causing the digestive system easier, boosting mental clarity and lowering allergies.
A Purification Routine involves healthy foods, fresh and also whole foods: fruits as well as vegetables.
Avoid corn products, as corn sometimes contains allergens.
Brown Rice is also acceptable on a Detoxification diet, as well as beans, nuts, as well as seeds ( pumpkin seeds are great ), are terrific in addition.
A simple detox diet plan involves staying off meat for a couple of days.
For a longer detailed plan, consult a professional on what to eat for every meal during the detox period.
At the center of the Purification Routine philosophy is the benefit of REST for the digestive system. This gives everything associated with digestion - organs, tissues, blood supply - the change to slow down and repair any damage that is incurred during everyday life.
The digestive system becomes totally cleaned, so restoring a good acid/alkaline balance to the body.
We increase the body’s range of methods of naturally expelling toxins;
- through the skin - via sweat
- through the kidneys - via urine
- through the lungs - via exhaled breath
and improve the efficiency of these systems, we can really help the body get back to some kind of toxin-free base level.
When you go on such a Purification Routine you must take it easy. If you are working during the week, try to do it over the weekend or when you are on holiday, as you might feel faint or tired easily.
Do not try to follow a Purification Program for more than three days, when you do it for the first time. As you get used to eating healthy, you can try it for longer.
A basic cleansing diet program should make you feel a lot better and give your body a chance to rest from overindulging.
1. NO Meat, fowl, fish: because they are contaminated with hormones and pesticides.
Since virtually all animal & by-products (milk, cheese etc,) currently have residue of hormones, antibiotics, and pesticides. So you may consider a vegetarian lifestyle.
2. Pesticides on fruits & vegetables: learn to do Energy Work on your Fruit & Veggies BEFORE you consume them.
3. Beverages: Eliminate caffeine and carbonated drinks & alcohol. Drink natural Spring Water & Tea.
4. Processed food: Avoid them at all!
5. Toxins in Toiletries and cosmetics. Be careful, read labels and stay with the “Natural” product ranges.
Do NOT use this diet if you suffer from any mental illness, or have problems such as heart disease, diabetes, low blood sugar, kidney problems, or any other serious condition. Do not exert yourself while using the diet, so all strenuous exercise is taboo. . . Yoga & Qi Gong is an Excellent alternative to gym / running.
6. Avoid all stimulants such as alcohol, coffee, cola drinks, carbonated cold drinks, chocolate, cacao, and cigarettes.
7. No cereals: Wheat or corn products, no white flour or products.
8. No dairy products.
9. No sugar or related productsNO NO NO artificial sweeteners/sugar substitutes. Honey is OK IF you REALLY need to! Then ONLY use RAW Honey.
10. NO manufactured, processed, sprayed, artificially sweetened, canned food, preserved, artificially coloured or any food with additives.
11. Do NOT eat later than 6:00 (18h00) at night. The liver is most active at night - and needs plenty of time to work properly.
Concentrate on regenerating your batteries and purifying your system.
This Program is just a Recommendation.
Please follow your OWN Inner Guidance, Listen to Your Own Intuition - Tune Into Your Own Body’s Needs and Do Your Own Research!
The colon’s main function is the re-absorption of nutrients and water into our bodies and the elimination of toxic wastes through regular bowel movements. It is VERY Important to Prepare for the entire Program by making sure your Colon is functioning at optimal level.
Doing a deep cleanse on the colon before a Live Cleanse will clean out any encrusted material (plaque) along the colon wall.
The best way to do this is using some trusted, natural herb products: For example a Turkey Rhubarb Colon Cleanse. Please consult your local Health Store.
It is a known fact that 70% of our immune system lies within our bowel. Bowel bacteria come mainly through food and water and can disrupture the delicate intestinal flora.
Gentle laxative for those that are constipated and restores tone to the bowel muscles.
A colon cleanse removes impactions, encrustations, and blockages clearing them from the colon, leaving it a healthy pink color.
Follow a Colon Cleanse program for 3 Days, rest for 3/4 days and then you are ready for the Purification/ Detox Program.
So, start the Colon Cleanse 7 days before the Purification Detox Program, so that you have 4 days in-between to rest the bowels.
Detoxing IS NOT to be regarded as a weight-loss tool.
The beauty of detox is that it will take the body back to a neutral, clean base level, purifying the system for adopting a healthy lifestyle.
If you are going to clean out your system, take a day or two off and rest because the cleansing diet can make you feel tired and could interfere with activities like driving.
Spend the day relaxing and listening to soothing music, reading and sleeping to recharge your batteries.
Meditating and doing relaxing exercises are also excellent ways of restoring harmony to the body and soul. Remember to switch off all mobile phones & TV, to block out irritating stimuli that will detract from your relaxation.
Try pre-arranging an aromatherapy or reflexology session as a special treat, or indulge in a facial.
If you can persuade the therapist to treat you in your own home you will derive the greatest benefit and avoid having to drive.
Water plays a vitally important role in detoxification. When food consumption is limited, fat stores are broken down and toxins are released into the bloodstream, often causing headaches, tiredness and sometimes nausea or dizziness.
The best way to get rid of toxins is through the kidney.
If you drink enough water during a detoxification program, you will reduce the symptoms of withdrawal, and help flush out the toxins and speed up your transformation into a healthier you.
Drink loads of water (purified), nearly 6 to 8 glasses per day aiding the body in flushing out toxins. Drink Distilled Water while Purifying . . but after the Purification Period, drink Purified / Spring / Rain / Glacier Water !
Drink as much liquid as possible. Spring water, fresh fruit, and vegetable juices whipped up in a food processor, and iced red or green tea with lemon and honey, are all excellent liquids to detoxify the body.
Wash and cut up any combination of the following fruits:
• Apples - high in fiber, apples contain galacturonic acid which is excellent for detoxification. Choose a variety.
• Pineapple - high in the enzyme bromelain which activates hydrochloric acid in the stomach, which helps to break down protein. Eat sliced, juiced, any way you can.
• Sweet melon
• Watermelon - acts as a diuretic.
• Pawpaw/ Papaya/ Papino
- rich in an enzyme called papain, which helps break down excess protein. Very good for cleaning the system.
• Grapes - black grapes are very suitable
• Fresh Berries: Strawberries, Cape Gooseberries, Blue Berries, Black Berries, Raspberries
• Fresh Cherries
Try not to eat any citrus fruits (except Freshly squeezed Lemon in your tea/ warm water) during the detox program.
Process fruit with one to two tablespoons of Honey, fresh Mint Leaves & Spring Water till liquid. Drink immediately. Add ice cubes or crushed ice, but do not store for long periods, not even in the fridge, as vitamin C is easily destroyed by exposure to light and air.
For variety, cut mint leaves into strips and scatter them over the fruit salad.
If you prepare your fruit salad, slip a stick of cinnamon or fresh ginger in with the fruit to infuse it with flavor.
For a bit of texture, you may add a handful of sunflower seeds, pumpkin or sesame seeds to the fruit salad.
You can eat lots and lots of Salad. Be Creative !!
Add Celery to your salads, and smoothies - highly alkaline, great for detoxifying, clearing out.
• Cucumber - Natural diuretic which helps alleviate rheumatism by flushing uric acid out of the body. Cucumber has a very fast detoxifying effect.
Just remember . . NO Commercial Salad Dressings, mayonnaise etc.
Use Fresh Lemon Juice or Good Organic Quality Balsamic Vinegar for Salad Dressing.
Eat Vegetables as Fresh as possible and uncooked if possible. ALWAYS buy the BEST QUALITY you can afford !
Be Creative. Follow your Own Wisdom.
Add carrot or beetroot to boost beta-carotene and bioflavonoid content.
• Carrot - sweet and easy to eat, it is a great digestive aid, skin and eye cleanser, excellent anti-oxidant.
• Beetroot - excellent detoxifying because the minerals it contains sweep through the liver and kidneys.
Use your own good reason. Play around and be creative.
Use FRESH herbs Only. . . . GROW your OWN Herbs if Possible.
Herbs I love using are:
- Cilantro . . Cilantro in and over EVERYTHING
You may also use olive/ coconut oil in very SMALL quantities.
If you feel you need more than liquids to sustain you during the cleansing period, concentrate on eating foods rich in dietary fibre to clean out the bowel.
The following foods are the best sources of dietary fibre: fresh, raw, unpeeled fruits and vegetables, brown rice & quinoa salad.
When you take time out for a day or two to allow your body to heal itself, remember to continue with your vitamin and mineral supplements.
Diatomaceous Earth is an off white talc-like powder that is the fossilized remains of marine phytoplankton.
- Diatomaceous earth is made from the fossilized remains of tiny, aquatic organisms called diatoms. Their skeletons are made of a natural substance called silica. Over a long period of time, diatoms accumulated in the sediment of rivers, streams, lakes, and oceans.
- Nicknamed the 'grass of the sea' for all aquatic life forms and an ancient treasure in the modern health world, many enthusiastic- silica-advocates are calling it mother nature's best kept secret and a true miracle mineral for human health...
- As you may already know, after Oxygen and Carbon, Silica is the most important and present compound in Nature and human body.
- Food-grade diatomaceous earth offers important health benefits, particularly related that it consists of roughly 85% amorphous silica.
- Diatomaceous Earth Functions like an effective overall detoxing agent - A powerful natural chelation agent, Diatomaceous Earth sucks the chemical toxins (for example those found in vaccines, water and meals.
- Choosing the best Silica / diatomaceous earth food grade is essential! Make certain the Diatomaceous Earth/ Silica you utilize is 100 % pure and it’s created in a professional environment.
My own philosophy is that Nature itself is the best way to naturally Purify.
“ Detox ” is a Marketing tool used to sell Products
“Detox” is a legitimate medical term that has been co-opted to sell useless products and services. It is a fake treatment for a fake condition. Real detoxification isn’t ordered from a menu at a juice bar, or assembled from supplies in your pantry. Real detoxification is provided in hospitals under life-threatening circumstances - usually when there are dangerous levels of drugs, alcohol, or other poisons in the body.
Purification rituals though date back to the earliest reaches of recorded history.
To zone in on a specific organ, simplify and speed up the detoxing process, I do recommend that you invest in a good quality Kit.
You don't need to go further than your own Health Store. Research different brands, READ what the kit contains and use your own intelligence and wisdom of your Body and Soul to determine what is the best kit/s to purchase.
Please consult with your physician before partaking in any sort of cleanse to make sure this treatment is right for you.
MOST important rule is . . . . Pepare it Yourself !
We all have different tastes and preferences , and like to mix things up every once in a-while too. Experiment by trying out various ingredients, amounts, and methods . . . like blending, or boiling into a tea, or infusing into water, etc.
The rationale behind juicing is that cooking destroys certain vitamins, minerals and enzymes, so it is better to eat fruit and vegetables raw - simply juice it down to a refreshing and incredibly healthy drink.
Although the juices contain natural fruit acids they become alkaline when digested, so re-adjusting imbalances caused by protein-rich foods, and glucose.
I am a great fan of juicing, and my juicer is one of the most important tools on my kitchen.
Just PLEASE remember - only fruit and vegetables - NO milk, ice cream, alcohol etc.
One of the healthiest juices you can mix up is a mixture of carrot, celery, parsley and wheatgrass. It will give you and instant lift.
Guidelines for Juicing
- Avoid mixing fruit and vegetables except for carrot and apple which seem to mix with everything.
- Good fruit cleansers are Apple, Grape, Mango, Melon, Papaya, Watermelon and strawberry.
- You can add Grapefruit once you finished you Detox Programme.
- Good sources of vegetables for detoxing are Beetroot, Carrot, Celery, Cucumber, and Watercress.
There are so many sites where you can get Detox Smoothie recipes, I don't have space in this Article . . . Surf the Web for Creative recipes that you will love drinking
After plain filtered water, coconut water is my go-to liquid for smoothies.
Low in calories and carbohydrates, and almost completely fat free, coconut water pairs well with most fruits and veggies.
It’s also a natural energy drink that’s rich in electrolytes that keep you hydrated.
Drinking aloe vera juice is a healthy habit. Aloe vera juice contains leaf pulp that is rich in natural nutrients and fiber. Aloe Vera is a well-known herbal remedy for the skin also has many benefits for internal healing, cleansing and repair when ingested as a nutritional drink, it aids in weight loss, digestion, immune function.
Read nutrition and ingredient labels on aloe vera water . . . . Some varieties contain added sugar that you DON’T want or need.
Re: Flax Seeds / Linseed
You’ve probably heard of flaxseed as a “superfood” … a cure-all for everything from cancer to high cholesterol. Flaxseeds are put in everything from cereal and margarine to egg-replacement products today.
Flax/ Linseed comes from the seeds of the Linum usitatissimum plant, an annual plant that likely originated in Egypt. Flaxseed also goes by the common name of Linseed.
Flaxseed is not a time-tested food product. It’s not something we evolved with, so there’s no way of telling how eating it will affect humans in the long run. In its natural form, the seed of the flax plant does nothing for you. Your body isn’t built to digest it. Even after it’s been ground, it’s not necessarily safe to put in your body. That’s because they are put through something called solvent extraction. This means a solvent is mixed with the flaxseed oil to bind to toxins and release them from the oil.This is done because flaxseeds contain small amounts of cyanide. And when the seeds are processed, the cyanide has a chance of being released into the oils, contaminating them and making them toxic for your body. And flaxseed oil isn’t saturated which means it could easily become rancid, especially when it’s heated for the detoxification processing.
You need the EPA and DHA forms of omega-3 to promote proper body function. How much EPA and DHA are in flaxseed? None.
The Best Foods for Alpha-linolenic Acid
Avocados have 13 different vitamins, and each cup gives you 20% of the vitamin A, C, B6 and folate you need every day.
And one cup of avocados also gives you 160 mg of omega-3s.
Practice Qi Gong & Yoga
When it comes to detoxifying your body, Yoga is one of the best forms of exercise around.
Yoga focuses on the connection between the mind and body, helping you to detach from the stressors of day-to-day life and focus on your breath and movement.
Practicing yoga is a stimulating and cleansing exercise for your muscles and your mind.
Plus, if you break a sweat, you’ll be eliminating toxins through your skin, too.
Essentially the benefits of using a body scrub are the removal of dead skin cells from the body and impurities, leaving you feeling fresh and your skin looking ReJuvenated and ReVitalized. Exfoliating dead skin cells tends to remove the dull and lack lustre appearance of the skin.
A scrub works in a few ways: As you massage it over your body, the exfoliating granules help to slough off dead skin, and the rubbing action itself boosts circulation and helps drain your lymph nodes, by increasing blood flow to the skin's surface.
Salt and sugar scrubs are one of easiest home treatments that truly deliver.
Ground coffee smells divine, and the caffeine may even have some benefits for your skin. Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, meaning that it causes blood vessels to constrict, so it can temporarily reduce varicose veins and rosacea.
Salt is great for relaxing your muscles. Personally I prefer sea and epsom salts. Pick a salt that is grinded it finely, i.e. to a similar consistency to table salt, because coarse grains can feel a little too exfoliating.
Sugar feels slightly gentler on your skin than salt. I prefer brown sugar because it smells yummy, especially if you mix it with a little vanilla essential oil.
The oil in the body scrub holds the mixture together, and moisturises your skin. Most body scrub recipes use about 1/3 cup of oil for each cup of exfoliant. There are many carrier oils to choose from.
Choose an oil with a fairly thin consistency so that it will wash off easily and won’t leave your skin feeling too greasy. Some popular options are:
Sweet Almond Oil has a slightly sweet and nutty aroma, medium consistency, and absorbs fairly quickly. Shelf life is about 12 months.
Coconut Oil in a scrub makes it extra hydrating for dry, winter skin. To make your body scrub even more hydrating, add 1 tablespoons of honey. Your skin will look, feel, and smell better than ever before.
- Make sure the coconut oil is soft (room temperature). If it’s solid you’ll need to gently warm it up on the stove top over hot water.
- Mix 2 cups of soft coconut oil with 1 cup of salt. I like using 1/2 epsom , 1/2 Sea salts.
- Add a few drops of Essential Oils to the mix - Lavender, Lemon & Geranium works well for a salt scrub.
- Mix well then store in a glass container.
The easiest way to scent your homemade body scrub is with essential oils. Avoid “fragrance oils”, which are synthetic.
Dry Brushing Technique
• The skin is the largest most important eliminative organ in the body and is responsible for one quarter of the body’s detoxification each day.
• The skin eliminates over one pound of waste acids each day in the average adult, most of it through the sweat glands.
• That the skin receives one third of all the blood circulated in the body.
Detoxification is performed by a number of organs, glands, and transportation systems, including the skin, gut, kidneys, liver, lungs, lymphatic system, and mucous membranes. The dry brushing technique deals with detoxification of the skin.
Dry brushing cleans the lymphatic system.
Lymph is considered part of our immune system and is made of white blood cells called lymphocytes and the interstitial fluid that bathe our cells, bringing our cells nutrients and removing their waste. All detoxification occurs first and foremost through the lymph
Tips and Tricks for Dry Brushing:
• Always dry brush your dry and naked body before you shower or bathe because you will want to wash off the impurities from the skin as a result from the brushing action.
• You can do the brushing head-to-toe or toe-to-head. It really doesn’t matter as long as the entire body is brushed. Long sweeping strokes starting from the bottom of your feet upwards, and from the hands towards the shoulders, and on the torso in an upward direction help drain the lymph back to your heart.
Note: Stroking away from your heart puts extra pressure on the valves within the veins and lymph vessels and can cause ruptured vessels and varicose veins.
• Use light pressure in areas where the skin is thin and harder pressure on places like the soles of the feet.
• Skin brushing should be performed once a day, preferably first thing in the morning. A thorough skin brushing takes about 15 minutes, but any time spent brushing prior to bathing will benefit the body. If you are feeling ill, increasing the treatments to twice a day is good. You can also dry brush areas of cellulite five to 10 minutes twice a day to achieve cellulite dissolving but the technique needs to be done consistently for a minimum of five months.
• Avoid sensitive areas and anywhere the skin is broken such as areas of skin rash, wounds, cuts, and infections. Also, never brush an area affected by poison oak or poison ivy.
• Finish up with your regular shower and ending with three hot and cold cycles. That means turning on the water as hot as you can take it for several seconds, then as cold as you can handle it, then hot, then cold for three cycles. End with either hot or cold. This will further invigorate the skin and stimulate blood circulation, bringing more blood to the outer layers of the skin.
Sweating is good for you.
Sweating is one of the body’s safest and most natural ways to heal and maintain good health
- Heating of the tissues enhances metabolic processes.
- Greater cellular energy production facilitates healing.
- Saunas enhance circulation and oxygenate the tissues.
- They open the nasal passages and assist the sinuses to drain.
- Toxic chemicals and metals can be removed faster than with any other method.
It is a habit that pays many dividends.
A gentle massage is not only relaxing, it’s a manual way of releasing the toxins that have built up deep within your muscle tissue. It’s also great for improving your circulation. You can enlist a masseuse or give yourself a massage with your hands, a tennis ball or a foam roller.
Be sure to drink even more water before and after your massage to flush out the toxins that have been newly released into the bloodstream.
- Wear Loose Fitting Clothes
- Surround yourself with Plants, Crystals, Flowers,
- Open windows in your house . . let the air Circulate Free Flowing
- Use Diffusers
Benefits of Salt Baths
There are so many health benefits to a relaxing salt bath and I definitely cannot list all of them here.
While there are many ways to detox, one of the easiest and most relaxing is through a detox bath. The best part? They’re insanely easy to make at home. You’ll get all the benefits you’d find in a high-end spa bath at a fraction of the price and in the comfort of your own home.
There is no single right way for making bath salts. The main ingredients are typically a mix of rock salt or sea salt (sodium chloride), Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate), dead sea salts (composed primarily of magnesium, sodium, calcium, potassium, chloride and bromide salts), baking soda (bicarbonate of soda), and essential oils.
Making Bath Salts
To make your bath salts you will need the following:
1 cup rock salt or sea salt
1 cup Epsom salts
2 tablespoons bicarbonate of soda
about 15 drops of essential oil of your choice
Mix together the salts in a metal or glass mixing bowl. Sift in the bi-carbonate of soda and stir with a metal spoon to combine. Add your essential oil of choice, and mix salts together thoroughly.
At this point you can also add dried flower petals or herbs (I like to use dried lavender or rose petals). Some people also like to add food coloring, which will result in a colored bath. If using liquid food dyes, just add a few drops until you achieve the desired color.
Store salts out of direct sunlight because it can degrade the essential oils.
Did you know? The part of your brain that interprets smells is right next to the part of your brain that deals with emotions. This is why scents can invoke such strong feelings and memories.
Healing Dead Sea Salt Soak
Fill your bathtub with warm water and add:
1 cup of Dead Sea Salt
10 drops of lavender
10 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Relax and enjoy for at least 20 minutes!
Use ONLY Natural Cleaning Products, Personal Toiletries, Skin Care, Body Care and Make-up
Replace Chemical Based Cleaners, Toiletries, Skin Care Products, Body Products, Make-Up Etc.
Food isn’t the only thing that junks up the body with chemicals. Chemical-based cleaners contain harsh ingredients that can be absorbed through the skin. Switch to all-natural cleaning supplies. Store-bought cleaners are LOADED with toxic chemicals, many that damage the endocrine system.
✥ You may have a headache for the first day or 3, this can be minimized by eating regularly and drinking more water.
✥ Your urine may smell “different”.
✥ You may have looser bowel movements.
✥ Your breath may smell badly for a few days.
Side effects usually discontinue once the Purification/ Detox Program ends.
I have written an extensive article about Mercury & Copper Toxicity and the Importance of doing a Heavy Metal Cleanse BEFORE doing a Candida Cleanse.
🔶 Please consult with your physician before partaking on any sort of cleanse to make sure this treatment is right for you.
Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any of these cleanses if you are taking any medication or if you have a medical condition.
Do not attempt any radical cleansing program if you are pregnant, nursing or under the age of 18 without consulting with a healthcare professional first.
Individuals with kidney disease, liver disease or diabetes should consult with a healthcare professional before taking chromium.
If you have any adverse reactions or other symptoms, discontinue taking the cleanse and seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional.
No protocol shared herewith are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The cleanse protocols are provided for educational purposes only and should not be treated as a substitute for the advice from your healthcare professional. It is not part of a medical procedure which includes any treatments other than a diet and supplements.
The cleanses are for adults only. We do not recommend giving the cleanses to anyone under 18 years old.
If you are taking any medications, you should consult with your doctor or pharmacist before cleansing. Additionally, you may do your own research for possible interactions.
If you believe that you need medical help, then please seek the consultation of a registered medical professional.
BIBLIOGRAPHY & REFERENCES
Helvin, Marie. 1995. Bodypure. Your complete Detox Programme for Health and Beauty. Headline Book Publishing. London.-
Wills, W. 1995. The Diet Bible. Use it or lose it. Covers over 50 diets and all the aspects of sucessful slimming and weight control.